Sunday, March 23, 2008

More good value from the food we eat

THE EVIDENCE ABOUT THE FOOD WE EAT:
------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, thanks for your encouraging comments, its really nice to know somebody is actually starting to take life seriously. Believe me you will feel much better for it.

You know, when I started writing blogs about being healthy or at least, trying to teach you to become healthy through eating properly, using the right fuel, the right quantity and the right grade, I never realised there was such an alarming bunch of idiots out there who had been busy busy, treating their bodies like a refuse dump, all through scoffing garbage, resulting in looking for all the world like the MICHELIN BLIMP! !

Its good to see you've had the commonsense to take another look, after the first step you took by wanting to turn your life around after reading this blog.

The task I have set myself is convincing you to take these important steps and break all your bad habits, to become healthier and live a more fruitful life.

I suppose you know that there's a significant relationship between food and health - (if you didn't you'd better prepare yourself for a bumpy ride already) Diet plays a most important and vital part in promoting good health and well being.

Now, the crucial trick is for me to tap into your grey matter and work out which food is good for you and which is absolute garbage. Yes I know, I know its not as easy as it sounds, but guess what man, I'm going to help you to do it, is that a High Five.

OK, you're in luck - I am going to write it all down for you to read - you can read can't you? - Take care. Kenny......